- Company formation and establishment of branch offices in Italy by foreign entities.
- Multilingual corporate minutes, power of attorney and any corporate documents.
- Sworn translation of foreign financial statements/Filing certificates with foreign Registries.
- Deeds for filing foreign instruments with Italian Companies Registers, Courts, Public Agencies.
Real Estate Law
- Real estate transactions by foreign persons (legal and tax advice) as well as assistance for cross-border transactions being the Firm part of an international network of primary foreign notary firms (www.lexunion.com).
- International last will and testament.
- Foreign wills whose deceased’s assets consist also of assets located in Italy.
- Family matters involving more than one citizenship.
- Foreign couples residing in Italy.
Private International Law
- Cross-border issues on various legal topics.
European Union Law
- Transnational legal issues involving more than one EU member country’s legal systems.
Legalization and sworn translations
- Legalization and sworn translations of legal documents and instruments.
For information on notarial services to foreigners residing in Italy, click on the following link.
For guidelines on taxation regime of non-residents in Italy, click on the following Revenue Agency: link