Notary Francesco Steidl, born on December 31, 1959 in Florence (Italy), graduated in law in his home town and then passed the professional competitive exam on his first attempt, becoming notary in 1989 (passing the1987 professional competitive exam).
His family has Bohemian origins; his ancestors emigrated to Tuscany in the 800s following the Lorraine family, being their wealth administrators.
Since 1992, he has been carrying his notary practice in the district of Florence. He attended as speaker two conferences organized by the Foundation of Notaries:
- Asset protection transactions: legal means to secure private autonomy. Catania, November 11, 2006, during which he presented a paper on asset protection transactions and company law;
- Generally established practice in real estate transactions, current state and future perspectives. Rome, June 8, 2007, during which he presented a paper on mediation and housing allocation by cooperatives.
Notary Francesco Steidl attended as speaker several conferences organized by the Association "The Trust in Italy" since its establishment, being a member of it.
He recently attended as speaker the following conferences organized by the Associations “Civil Law” and “Insignum”:
- Novara, May 8, 2010 on "Trust Law", granting continuing education credits to notaries;
- Florence, October 1, 2011 on “Demerger transactions implementations - Cross-border demergers” granting continuing education credits to notaries;
- Milan, October 22, 2011 on ‘”Cooperatives: controversial application criteria" granting continuing education credits to notaries and lawyers.
He attended as speaker a conference on trust law organized by the Civil Chamber of Mantua held on October 9, 2010 granting continuing education credits for lawyers and notaries.
He attended as speaker a conference on assets protection, organized by the Bar Association of Treviso held on January 20, 2012, granting continuing education credits to lawyers.
He attended as speaker a conference on real estate transactions while spouses are under the legal separation regime organized by the Bar Association of Florence on December 17, 2012, granting continuing education credits to lawyers.
He is author of several articles on real estate registration of properties in trusts published on the IPSOA Law Magazine "Trust law and trust operations."
Notary Francesco Steidl
Notary in Firenze